Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 7 - Play ball!

Today was our first full free day and final day in Tokyo. The group got together and thought it would be fun to go see a baseball game in Japan. Tokyo is home to the Yomiuri Giants, traditionally one of the best teams in the league. I left my camera at the hotel because I didn't want to risk not being able to enter the game with it. I was able to capture a couple of shots and a video using my iPhone.

The game itself was kind of slow. The first run wasn't scored until the top of the 7th inning. The best part of the entire game was hearing the crowds chanting and clapping little plastic bats together. It's unlike anything I've ever seen at a sporting event before. Check it out for yourself in the video below. Other than the game, all we did was laundry and pack in preparation for the bullet train and Kyoto tomorrow. Looking forward to it.









- Tony Llerena Photography

Please stop reading. This section is for my family.

JETJNB - ISYS.MTIAO.CWTSY
DEL - IMYALY