Wednesday, February 9, 2011

To blog or not to blog... just like everyone else.

I'm trying to revamp all of my photography business related multimedia and part of it entails revamping my blog. Every photographer worth their weight in salt has one so I guess I'd better have one too. : ) I'm just not sold on the blogger format yet though. I feel so limited by the stock themes that I'll probably be doing some research into a webhost where I can house a Wordpress blog. I'm also not thrilled about how statically the images are displayed but I'll have to decide if this works for my budding business, Tony Llerena Photography.

This was the group photo of the the peeps in charge for the Jackson Laboratory party at The Spectacular Events Center in Bangor.
Sweet base of a custom ice sculpture that was a double helix, whatever that is.
Weeee!!!